Define Intervention Define Intervention

Hey man, this is some good work. Thanks for posting some new ideas and festival quality animation!

Pyromane Pyromane

This is original, and carefully made. Thank you thank you

ZeTrystan responds:

Woah! Thanks a lot! It's super appreciated coming from someone as talented as you are! :D

Clint Love the Kids! Clint Love the Kids!

Duuuuude the choreography is slick and full of force. The camera work is also choice.

JazLyte responds:

Thanks brah! Glad you like it!

Peck! Peck!

I absolutely love this, but the screen direction of the crap that hits peck in the outfield bugs me ha

'Lizard Brain Freeze' 'Lizard Brain Freeze'

Bravolio! Simple, surreal, successful, entertaining, and endearing. Reminds me a lot of my friend Joseph Heinen.

5 second preview of Hero of Rhyme 5 second preview of Hero of Rhyme

Keep workin on it! This video shouldn't stick around though.

EpicSaveRoom responds:

no I will delete it later....8 second long preview now:

Crash Zoom: Movie Massacre Crash Zoom: Movie Massacre

lol "YouChoob"

Crash Zoom: Fingered Crash Zoom: Fingered

Great work! The comedy style/timing was punchy, clever, fast, and familiar, and it all made sense when I saw who directed it. The fight was snappy, not too long or over-choreographed, and it had some real dynamic, feux-cinematic animation and composition.

Not a full 5 stars because the clock tower / city hall lacked the same texture as the rest of the film (a bit too vector-y?). But this movie is easily the best I've seen all day!

Keep making original comedies :D

Cowboy Paper Cowboy Paper

This has some potential, but no jokes about him being made of paper, it just ends with no apparent punchline, and those titles are rough, homie.

But it shows personality, keep trying.

BrenetComics responds:

I get what u mean, but it is cartoon that i never finished, i made this a year ago, but never finished it. And the actual cartoon should have been longer with more jokes etc. I just wanted to upload it anyway.
So this would not have been actual product, just a prototype.

Arctic monkeys- Bigger boys and stolen sweethearts Arctic monkeys- Bigger boys and stolen sweethearts

I see that username, and I guess this is successful. But the level of crappy wasn't taken far enough for me to want to watch the whole thing. I did finish it, but wasn't ever surprised or sufficiently disgusted.

CrappyAnimations responds:

thankyou for finishing it lol, ill try harder to disgust you next time, haha